Thursday 1 July 2021

Buzz quiz video

 

For T-shaped literacy, we had to do the Buzz quiz and then create a video talking about the result we got. I got polar bear, but I looked through the answers and thought I should be a tawny owl or cat. The Buzz Quiz was quite easy to do, and it was easy to understand. You get given an animal as a result and told what your animal does. Take the Buzz quiz here: Buzz quiz!
I enjoyed getting to take the quiz, as it was easy to do. I found it challenging to decide what to write because I didn't know what to say. I think this turned out good though. To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could work on the timing of things in the video.
View the video below!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is ruby and im from otaki college.
    I love your buzz quiz video.
    I love the backround of the video.
    Maybe add less writing but it was good

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.