Monday 30 August 2021

Paralympic Maths - Question 1

 For Maths we had to complete two challenge cards. This is my post for the first card, as I need a partner for the second card. On the challenge card there was a question we had to answer: What other information could you use to create a graph? You could make a graph about transportation, pets, eye colour, nationality.


I enjoyed getting to make the graph as making graphs is fun. I didn't find it challenging because google sheets make everything really easy to use. To be BTB (Better Than Before), I could have made it on paper.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    Unfortunately we can't really see your graph due to the way it has been added to your blog. Could you try adding it as a screenshot instead? I do like your very detailed caption though.
    Mrs G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mrs. G,
      I'll change it to a screenshot so hopefully it works!
      Lucy

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.