Wednesday 6 May 2020

Possum problem

Today we looked at invaders in our ecosystems. We had to read the story Possum problem then answer some questions. After answering the questions we had to build or draw the ideal habitat for a possum. I enjoyed getting to make the habitat. I found it challenging to think of how I would build it. To be BTB(Better Than Before) I could label the picture of the possum habitat.
The questions and my answers
 This is a house I made for a possum. The habitat is the forest I made it in. It is made of branches with dry leaves and dirt on it to make it sheltered. Inside there is a space big enough for a possum to sleep. The dry leaves and dirt make it blend into the forest floor making it camouflaged.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lucy, what a lot of thought you put into your possum habitat. You used some great language as well, such as sheltered, blend and camoflaged. Well done. I like how you went out and made it with what was around outside. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.