Thursday 12 September 2019

My Amazing Speech

WALT: write a 3 minute speech
We have recently been writing speeches for the rotary speech competition. I found it hard to find a Topic to do my speech about. I enjoyed getting to be creative when writing my speech. To make it BTB (Better than before) I could make it longer. I choose dogs because I love dogs and have a dog.


In Maori because it is Te wiki o te reo Maori.
WAI: tuhia he korero 3 meneti Kaore ano matou i te tuhi i nga whaikorero mo te whakataetae rotory korero. I kitea e au he uaua ki te rapu i tetahi Thing hei mahi i taku korero. I pai ahau ki te mahi auaha ki te tuhi i aku korero. Ki te hanga BTB (Pai ake i mua atu) ka taea e au te roa atu. Ka whiriwhiri ahau i nga kuri no te mea he pai ahau ki nga kuri me te whai kuri.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luly! It's Miro here! I love how you clearly told me what you were blogging about. Next time you could maybe include your speech. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.