Monday 26 July 2021

Word of the Week - Week One

 After we did our reciprocal reading, we had to do Word of the Week. Word of the Week, or WotW for short, is when you are given three words and you have to answer questions about the word you chose. This week the words were 'gaze', 'personification', and 'juxtaposition'. I chose juxtaposition. The questions you have to answer are:

 - What is your word?

 - What do YOU think the word means?

 - What does the word really mean?

 - Synonyms of your word?

 - Antonyms of your word?

 - Your word in a sentence?

 - [Insert picture of your word here]


I enjoyed getting to look at photos of juxtaposition because they were all very interesting. I found it challenging to put the word in a sentence and I'm not sure if how I used it is correct or not. To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could find more antonyms.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy, I like the way you used the sentance, and the picture choice was good!
    It's good that you did a long description so everyone understands it.
    Miro G

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.