Friday 19 May 2017

We should have Chromebooks instead of books

WALT I am learning to  use capital letters and full stops for sentences all of the time
I enjoyed thinking of the ideas.
I found it challenging to make the words sound right.

WALT I am learning to use capital letters and full stops for sentences all of the time

We should have Chromebooks instead books

In my opinion, I believe that we should have Chromebooks instead of books

My most important reason is that it is easier to write it's faster and you can write more words faster because you only have to press the letter instead of writing it down you can delete words faster and move things from the wrong place to the right place faster.

Another point is that they are fun you can play games like reading eggs and maths buddy to help you learn and you can listen to music.

Finally, you can learn you can use google to search up things and use that as data so you can do homework and share it with the teacher when you don’t have time to give it to your teacher.

That is why we should have Chromebooks instead of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.