Tuesday 24 December 2019

Week 1: Day 3: Team players

Activity 1: Rugby Superstars
If I could be a superhero for a day my powers would be super speed so I can run really fast to help people, Transforming so I can turn into something to save the day and earth so I can make plants grow so I could make a net out of bushes.


Activity 2: Defying the Odds
I would interview Steven Adams the 5 questions I would ask him are:

  • When you did start basketball?
  • Who inspired you to play basketball?
  • What was your favourite basketball team when you were young?
  • Why did you start basketball?
  • Where did you play your first basketball game?



Activity 3: Achieving our Dreams
My sister (Ruby) has a dream job of making a petting zoo. I could help her by:

  • Making a site to make people aware
  • Helping look after the animals
  • Getting food for the animals
  • Donating money for her
  • Telling people about it
  • Buying some animals for her


3 comments:

  1. Hi its Ruby here that was an amazing blog post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby
      What did you find so interesting about my blog post?
      Lucy

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Lucy!

    How has your holiday been so far? Have you done anything exciting over the past few weeks?

    Awesome work on your posts for the summer learning journey. I love that you have done so many! I can’t wait to read them all.

    Owning a petting zoo would be such a fun job. What sort of petting zoo would Ruby have? Would it have domestic animals like bunnies and cats or farm animals? You have thought of some really good ways of helping her achieve her dream job. Well done! What sorts of animals would you help her buy?

    I think that telling people about the petting zoo would be a really good way of helping her! Making a website for her would also be such a great help! Do you know how to make websites?

    You defying the odds activity is also really well thought out. You have some really interesting questions to ask Steven Adams!

    You have done incredible work so far! I’m really proud of the effort you have been putting it! Keep it up!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.