Tuesday 24 December 2019

Week 1: Day 4: Individual Pursuits

Activity 1: Making a Racket
I learnt from the first video that Serena had a child, That Serena is the top paid female athlete and that Venus is the 5th top paid female athlete.
From the second video I learnt that in 2005  Venus won Wimbledon in what was the longest women’s finale in history, Serena has earned over 80M dollars in her career and Serena won 23 grand slams.


Activity 2: What’s in a Name?
I would change my name from Lucy to Lucia pronounced Luseea because that is my name in Spanish and Spain is my favourite country.


Activity 3: Worth her Weight in Gold

2 comments:

  1. Good morning!

    Nice one Lucy! You have done such a good job on these activities!

    I really like your Making a Racket activity! I didn’t know that Serena Williams is the top paid female athlete! That is incredible. She has worked really hard and has done so well!

    Imagine playing in the longest women’s final in history! That would be such a cool feeling! Venus must have been so tired afterwards! How do you think you would have felt if it was you?

    I also really like your travel poster! Argentina is such an amazing country! What made you pick it?

    Well done on this one Lucy! You’ve been doing so well!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I would be really tired if I did that. I choose Argentina because it's the country my Mum went to and it is really interesting.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.