Thursday 21 May 2020

Dear pre-lockdown me

We had to plan then write a letter to our past selfs. It was for when lockdown hadn't started. I enjoyed getting to write it. I found it challenging to work out how to finish it. To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could add a bit more.

Dear pre-lockdown me,

I am writing this from school because we are in level 2. We now have to sanitize our hands whenever we enter or exit our classroom, we also have to try and stay a meter away from strangers.

Our family have been doing the same as normal, working on the farm. Learning was easy, we just our chromebooks. I spent the lockdown with mum, dad and Ruby. Miss Farr, the prime minister and my family told me when we were going to level 4 and 3.

Hope this helped,
post-lockdown me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.