Tuesday 5 May 2020

Jump photography

One of the extra for expert activities was to take photos of the people in your bubble jumping. When I did this I decided to level up and get the family to do things while jumping. My sister Ruby didn't want her photo on my blog. I enjoyed getting to take photos because photography is one of my hobbies. I found it challenging to get the photos at the right time. To be BTB(Better Than Before) I could take the photo of mum using dad's phone so it wasn't blurry.

Mum jumping and reading

Mum jumping 



Dad jumping



4 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy! I love it, Mum and Dad look like they are having a great time. It must have been tricky for Mum to read and jump at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to read and jump at the same time. I tried to do it as well. Is there anything that you think would be harder to do?
      Lucy

      Delete
    2. Hmm, maybe brushing your teeth or doing your maths work?

      Delete
    3. That would be hard but brusing your teeth sounds dangerous.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.