Thursday 18 June 2020

Book report - Nest of Lies

Today we had to write a book report about our DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) book. I enjoyed getting to read Nest of Lies. I found it challenging to write what I thought about it even though I really liked it. To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could add more detail.
Nest of Lies
Title: Nest of Lies
Author: Heather McQuillan
Type of book: Fiction

This book is about a girl, Ashlee Korbes, who is raised to believe that birds brought the plague. I really like who this book is full of adventure and I felt like it could have really happened. I would recommend this book to years 6 and up.
Ash
My friends tell me where u r. I liv on land and air not water. Come 2 Ded Lake and look 4 me. b alone. 2moro u fly.
Felix
- Page 193, chapter 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.