Thursday 4 June 2020

My poem

We had to make a second poem using ten things from our first poem. We had to give reasons for those ten things. I enjoyed getting to write another poem. I found it challenging to think of good reasons. To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could add more detailed reasons.


Enjoying

I am ballet shoes, doing lots of dancing
I am writing books, I do lots of it
I am Shilly, never give up, anything is possible
I am Stella, a great friend and never giving up
I am doing maths, I do lots of it and enjoying it
I am race running, felling powerful and enjoying it
I am Grandad Bob's boat, catching no fish but having fun
I am "That's nice", my favorite and most used line
I am para-sailing, concurring me fears while feeling calm
I am horse riding, feeling calm, excited and happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.