Friday 11 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Teaser

 In the holidays I am doing SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) so at school, we had to do the teaser activity. The teaser activity was to recolour a piece of art using the ArtColouringBook app. I choose to do the step-it-up one because I wanted to do something harder. I enjoyed getting to colour the picture I choose. The best part was colouring the background and the watermelons. I found it hard to colour because when I started it was working when I clicked. To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could think more about the values of the colours I did in the background.

Things I noticed in the original piece:

 - There isn't a blue and yellow background, it's light and shadow

 - There are two people in the back, not penguins

Recoloured piece

Original piece




2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy. It's Miro H here. It's funny that you thought the people in the background were penguins because I did too! I really like the background of your re-coloured piece because it is so colourful! Why did you pick the colours you did?
    Thanks, from Miro H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miro,
      I just picked random colours and it ended up looking okay!
      Lucy

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.