Tuesday 8 December 2020

The Battle Begins

 For writing, we had to storyboard a book we knew. I chose to do The Battle Begins (Unnaturals book #1) because I knew it a lot. It's a good book and I would recommend reading it because there are many more important parts than what you see in my comic. I enjoyed getting to storyboard the book but I would have prefered getting to draw it myself rather than using StoryboardThat. I found it challenging to make the characters because they are hybrids. To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could have put the title at the start because it looks weird at the end. (I don't know why I put it there)


2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Lucy! Great mahi as always! I like how you have made your hybrid animals even if you found it hard. Maybe next time you could add some more detail to your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Farr,
      I would add more detail but 1) making the hybrids took lots of time and 2) I couldn't remeber the exact details of everything. Also, thanks for saying that you thought it was great! I really appreciate it!
      Lucy

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.