Friday 25 January 2019

Week 4: Day 1: Preserving the Past

Activity 1: World of Wearable (WOW) Art
  1. What gave you the idea to create this event
  2. What is your favourite animal
  3. What is your favourite colour
  4. What is one of the most used recycled things
  5. Have you been in one of the events

Activity 2: Guardians of the Sea
I’m not sure if I believe in taniwha or not. They might be real and lurk in a dirty lake or they might not.

Activity 3: The Sky in Shanghai
Beijing
Exciting, Terrifying
Practising, Speaking, Slowly
Planes, Cars, Boats, Foot
Travelling, Sitting, Waiting
Neveracking, Brilliant
China

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy!

    Wow great job posting up for week 4!

    Activity One:
    These are some great questions to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff!
    I really like question 1, 4 and 5!
    It would be interesting to hear about if she has or hasn't been in an event before!

    If you had to create a W.O.W outfit what would yours be made of Lucy?
    Do you have an idea of what it would look like?
    I think sometimes they have themes for the outfits, that might make it a little easier to pick aye! :)

    I haven't been to W.O.W before but my friend told me that it is amazing, she said it was truely an experience to see - Would you be interested in going to the show one year?

    Activity Two:
    Thank you for sharing your opinion on Taniwha!
    I think the times when I have felt like Taniwha's could truely exist is when I have been by lakes! There is something eerie about them and I could imagine, especially when you can't see the bottom, creatures swimming slickly through the water.
    Imagine if they did exist I think that I would like there to be flying taniwha, maybe they wouldn't mind flying people around if they needed it... could be pretty handy!
    What do you think?

    Activity Three:
    Wow, what a cool poem Lucy! I like the way you have chosen to format/set out your poem - What kind of poem is that called?
    I like the words you have chosen to emphasise your feelings on travelling to Beijing! I think that exciting and nerve-racking are great ways to explain what travelling to a new place would feel like!
    Would China be on your list of places to travel? Or are there other places you would go first?

    Great to see you still working through your activities Lucy!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.